Little Garden Co., LTD keeps personal information of customers when providing various legal services.
We consider it important as a social responsibility to properly protect the personal information of our customers and all those who are related to us, and we will thoroughly protect, manage, operate and use personal information based on the following policy.
1. Definition of personal information
"Personal information" is information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by the name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information, and can be easily collated with other information. It is something that can be done, which makes it possible to identify a specific individual.
2. Acquisition of personal information
We may collect your personal information when you make an inquiry to us.
When acquiring, we will specify the purpose of use and use legal and fair means.
3. Use of personal information
We will use personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes of use. When using personal information for purposes not specified below, we will do so after obtaining the consent of the person in advance.
ex) Answers to inquiries and sending materials
4. Security management of personal information
We will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage of the personal information we handle and other safety management of personal information.
5. Unintended use of personal information and provision to third parties
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the individual, except as provided in the following laws and regulations such as the Personal Information Protection Law.
(1) When required by law
(2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(4) When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person may hinder the performance of the affairs.
6. Disclosure / correction of personal information
We will promptly disclose your personal information when requested by you. At that time, if we cannot confirm the identity of the person, we will not respond to the disclosure.
If there is an error in the content of personal information and there is a request for correction / addition / deletion from the person himself / herself, we will investigate and promptly respond to these requests.
At that time, if we cannot confirm the identity of the person, we will not respond to these requests.
We are not responsible for ensuring the security of personal information from other websites linked to this site.
8. Internal structure
In order to properly handle the personal information provided, we will endeavor to continuously strengthen and improve the internal system, including the review of this policy, through the establishment of internal rules, employee training and the implementation of appropriate internal audits. increase.
If you have any questions, opinions, or other complaints regarding our handling of personal information, please contact us from the Contact Us page.